Once in a while you feel the need to remove all your domain related cookies in your browser, or force the user to remove them.
Sometimes you set the wrong cookies or set a too high expiration date for them and you can’t rename them and you can’t politely ask the user to delete them. But you can redirect the user to a special file. This is where Cookie Cleaner comes into play.
Grab the code from github and test it yourself.
Feel free to contribute and share your cookie monster sessions.
Read More on the Same Subject
- How to optimize images on a remote server using PHP
- [PHP] Searching a string inside another string or a text file
- Roo Web Development
- [PHP] Contact Form with Spam Check and Honeypot
- [PHP] Tiny WordPress
My GoDaddy Coupons
35% off any order
(applies to new product purchases only)
- Build a user-powered image gallery with frontend capabilities, author profiles and portfolios September 1, 2014
- Cinnamon Users on CG Hubs August 11, 2014
- Cinnamon Users Feature: Author Cards August 5, 2014
- ImagePress 3.5 is now live! June 27, 2014
- ImagePress 3.5 in the works! June 18, 2014