I’ve been playing with the Organizer theme lately and I’ve discovered that it’s compatible with most mobile browsers. I’ve updated some data, played with the TODO manager, and modified some contacts. All from my mobile phone. Tested with the incorporated Internet Explorer platform and the latest Opera Mini as a Java application. Both work fine.
There is more fine-tuning to be done, and more documentation to be added both to the web site and the Organizer itself. Some major changes are just around the corner. Improved (yet simpler) interface, more languages, and many “under the hood” tweaks. Can’t wait to have it online.