WordPress 3.6 is getting closer and closer every day, and so does the MP6 plugin. What does the new Smart Backup 1.8 update bring?
- Fixed a wrong path for the admin bar button
The button URL pointed to a hardcoded link, and some plugin configurations broke the correct address.
- Fixed S3 warnings if no keys are introduced
If no Amazon S3 keys are introduced, the backup manager displays several warnings when error reporting is active. This behaviour is now fixed.
- Fixed several MP6 styles
I love the new MP6 plugin and I have updated all my plugins to be compatible with its styles. This time, I fixed some titles and merged some option rows.
- Removed changelog.txt from /documentation/
There was no point in maintaining 2 changelogs, as the original one was included in readme.txt.
Read More on the Same Subject
- ImagePress 3.5 in the works!
- How to Enhance WordPress User Profiles – Plugin Release
- Mobilize Plugin Update
- Plugin Request