Sometimes, a free critique isn’t enough. Sometimes, you need a pro to step in and help you up your game.
While the professionals here generously share their time and talents, we’re all here to make a living – whether it’s the companies posting for feedback, or the skilled folks offering up responses.
I decided to make a thread where these members could share their details so that companies can follow up and (hopefully) hire them.
If you’re a pro looking for work, here’s what to share:
2. Business Name:
3. Link to Website/Portfolio:
5. Role (e.g. Copywriting, UX, full stack, etc.):
6. Specialties (e.g. Types of work, industries or clients you prefer):
7. Billing Method (Hourly, project rate):
8. Minimum project rate (Optional):
9. Why hire you? (This one’s up to you – but please keep it to 100 words or less)
Please keep all submissions relevant to CRO.
Please do not post questions/discussions here – but feel free to share a testimonial for someone you’ve worked with off this list underneath their submission!Go back to latest discussions