Today, we released updated versions of the eCards plugin and theme. Lots of small changes, UI improvements, CSS consistency fixes as well as new features, such as subject shortcodes – you can now set a subject like “You have received an eCard from [name]” and the plugin will automatically replace the shortcode with the sender’s name – and image thumbnail improvements.
You should get notifications for the updated versions, but in case you don’t, just follow the links below and check the plugin/theme version.
3.5.4 | Get the plugin
* FIX: Fixed image size not being applied to the <a> element
* FEATURE: Added original image size as an eCard size option
* FEATURE: Added shortcodes to email subject
* UPDATE: Updated wording for eCards UI theme
2.0.1 | Get the theme
* FIX: Updated Flexslider to fix a JS notice
* UPDATE: Various UI improvements
* UPDATE: Changed caption style for better visibility
* UPDATE: Updated CSS styles for latest browser compatibility
* UPDATE: Merge several CSS colours for better consistency
Once a week or so we send an email with our best content. We never bug you, we just send you our latest piece of content.
If you found any value in this post, agree, disagree, or have anything to add - please do. I use comments as my #1 signal for what to write about. Read our comment policy before commenting! Comments such as "Thank you!", "Awesome!", "You're the man!" are either marked as spam or stripped from URL.