If getButterfly has ever made your life better, and you’d like to help make life better for others, this is one simple way for you to take action.
We’re a tiny team of two people. Our work at getButterfly pays our rent and buys cat food.
To keep getButterfly free and to sustain their long term future as well as their maintenance and continued development, we’re creating multiple ways for the community to invest in this project. Read on to learn more about this.
Your support has kept us going and gotten us to where we are today.
Why you should invest.
In order to keep the opportunities offered through getButterfly free and to build a sustainable future for it, community members can now invest financially in the project.
You would invest if:
- Any part of getButterfly has brought value to you and/or your business.
- You want to support resources that strengthen our WordPress community.
- You want the project to succeed now and into the future.
- You care about building community, but don’t have time to give back on your own.
- You want to help cover the growth and maintenance costs of getButterfly.
Most of them for free.
These resources are born out of working with our clients or out of solving a problem, and we want to pass them along. With support from people like you, we can continue to provide resources that help new and veteran WordPress-ers and their businesses grow.
By investing in getButterfly, you provide the capital needed to be able to maintain it and grow the list of resources. You enable us to invest our time in the hands-on work of building and sustaining a community, while you focus on growing your business, or other areas of interest.