Well, it was time for a new update, several requests were on my TODO list, so I decided to release a new version of my WordPress eCards plugin.
This update brings the following changes:
= 1.5.8 =
* Removed custom font for CTA, as it didn't render diacritics
* Removed size style for CTA, as headers should be styled by theme
* Removed width and height restrictions - send multiple dimensions eCards
* Fixed an error with thumb generator script, where a wrong parameter was passed to the function
* Fixed an old typo in the documentation
* Added style selector
* Added two new styles - Metro Light and Metro Dark
* Added charset information next to version line
* Added option to rename the submit button
* Updated all language files (removed one string)
Once a week or so we send an email with our best content. We never bug you, we just send you our latest piece of content.
If you found any value in this post, agree, disagree, or have anything to add - please do. I use comments as my #1 signal for what to write about. Read our comment policy before commenting! Comments such as "Thank you!", "Awesome!", "You're the man!" are either marked as spam or stripped from URL.