Since the first release a couple of days ago, roo! Framework got more updates than in the last several months. Here’s a cumulative changelog since the refactoring to the final version (out of beta).
= 5.0 =
* FIX: Fixed plugin path constant
* FIX: Fixed category assignment on submission
* FIX: Fixed type assignment on submission
= 5.0-beta3 =
* FIX: Fixed WordPress comments option, not being properly saved
* FIX: Fixed the item count on the dashboard page
* FIX: Fixed tabs UI style (removed margin)
* FEATURE: Added more help for creating single and taxonomy templates
* IMPROVEMENT: Moved all admin inline styles to a separate CSS file
= 5.0-beta2 =
* FEATURE: Updated the settings engine
I got it out of beta, and the final version is now 5.0, in order to keep consistent with the old directory plugin, which stopped at 4.5.4.
Once a week or so we send an email with our best content. We never bug you, we just send you our latest piece of content.
If you found any value in this post, agree, disagree, or have anything to add - please do. I use comments as my #1 signal for what to write about. Read our comment policy before commenting! Comments such as "Thank you!", "Awesome!", "You're the man!" are either marked as spam or stripped from URL.