SEO Booster Service & Technical SEO
Here’s a quick breakdown of my SEO Booster Service, a unique one-day SEO project packed with value at an affordable price.
This is a unique SEO service you won’t find in many other places. Most people who have done SEO for 10+ years grow an agency and don’t work directly with clients any more. Or, they require high monthly retainers in order to work with them at all.
How It Works
- Sign up by emailing me.
- We’ll quickly discuss your SEO challenges and goals.
- We’ll schedule a day for your Booster analysis and collect a 50% deposit.
- On your scheduled day, I’ll be hard at work on your project!
- You’ll have a packed document (and possibly a video) where I reveal my findings and my recommendations for you.
- You’ll get the full notes, links, resources, and recommendations list from my analysis.
- If you love the service and want more – we can discuss in a follow-up.
This SEO service is great for you IF:
- You’ve never done SEO, and want to start off on the right foot, with a lightweight, no-commitment project.
- You HAVE done some SEO, but are stuck on a certain problem – or need a second eye on things.
- You want to be given low-hanging fruit opportunity areas to execute (i.e.: “tell me what to do!”)
- You’re creating content, but require a Booster on topics and direction with high opportunity for traffic tied to your business goals.
- You want to try SEO without a huge commitment.
- You’re working in-house and require some extra support.
- You have clients of your own and require extra support.
A Booster is great for all types of sites, in all industries, for organizations of all sizes, or even self-run sites.
What You Get – Full List
- My day of dedicated, focused time working on your site.
- A bunch of documents and screenshots and notes with actionable advice, personalized recommendations and opportunities
- Document of all notes, links, resources, and recommendations mentioned.
SEO Areas I Can Help With
- Technical Audit
Server software, CMS, site speed, site performance
- Technical SEO Audit
- Local SEO Audit
Optional, depending on your business type
- SEO Strategies
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Site Architecture
- SEO Tools Training
Optional, depending on your needs, availability, and level of expertise
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- User Personalization
- A/B Testing and Optimization
If you like this article, go ahead and follow me on Twitter or buy me a coffee to support my work!