Alex Shalman had a nice initiative back in February. Now he started a group writing project to which I have participated. Noticthe badge in the sidebar. If I’m happy, why not show it?
1. How do you define happiness?
2. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your happiness now, versus when you were a child?
3. What do you do on a daily basis that brings you happiness? (and how consistent is the feeling of happiness throughout your day)
4. What things take away from your happiness? What can be done to lessen their impact or remove them from your life?
5. What do you plan on doing in the future that will bring you even more happiness?
1. Happiness is a state of mind when you fill fulfilled, warm, taken care of and having the certainty of love and financial security.
2. I would rate it at 8.
3. I see my girlfriend, I blog, I do programming, I work out of passion, I earn money.
4. Two-faced people and liers. I am an easy taker of these things and I just press the ‘Ignore’ button. It’s easier like this.
5. More work. Just work. It will bring me more money. Other than that, I have everything I want.
Once a week or so we send an email with our best content. We never bug you, we just send you our latest piece of content.
If you found any value in this post, agree, disagree, or have anything to add - please do. I use comments as my #1 signal for what to write about. Read our comment policy before commenting! Comments such as "Thank you!", "Awesome!", "You're the man!" are either marked as spam or stripped from URL.