Here’s the latest updates, changes and additions to SpeedFactor:
- Added server exposure checks for HTTP headers (
- Added Cloudflare check.
- Added proper data retention checking according to membership plan for all Security audits.
- Added HTTP header removal instructions for server software and OS.
- Added annotations to the Security section.
- Added a calendar (date picker) for annotations (relying on the user to add a properly formatted date was not an option).
- Added DNS Records Lookup report.
- Added dedicated Settings page, as more options will be added, and the Overview section needs to be more concise.
If you like this article, go ahead and follow me on Twitter or buy me a coffee to support my work!