SpeedFactor Summary: November 7, 2019
Here’s the latest updates, changes and additions to SpeedFactor:
- Added server exposure checks for HTTP headers (
Powered By and
- Added Cloudflare check.
- Added proper data retention checking according to membership plan for all Security audits.
- Added HTTP header removal instructions for server software and OS.
- Added annotations to the Security section.
- Added a calendar (date picker) for annotations (relying on the user to add a properly formatted date was not an option).
- Added DNS Records Lookup report.
- Added dedicated Settings page, as more options will be added, and the Overview section needs to be more concise.
Unlimited Automated Page Speed Monitoring & Tracking. Completely free.
to track your website. It’s simple, reliable, and best of all, it’s free forever.
See how real people experience the speed of your website. Then find (and fix) your web performance problems.