If you like this article, go ahead and follow me on Twitter:
Here’s the latest updates, changes and additions to SpeedFactor:
- Added server exposure checks for HTTP headers (
- Added Cloudflare check.
- Added proper data retention checking according to membership plan for all Security audits.
- Added HTTP header removal instructions for server software and OS.
- Added annotations to the Security section.
- Added a calendar (date picker) for annotations (relying on the user to add a properly formatted date was not an option).
- Added DNS Records Lookup report.
- Added dedicated Settings page, as more options will be added, and the Overview section needs to be more concise.
Contribute to this article by sharing your opinion on Twitter:
Use SpeedFactor to track your website. It’s simple and reliable.
See how real people experience the speed of your website. Then find (and fix) your web performance problems.