WordPress Maintenance & Site Care
I have launched WPDublin.com on February 1st, 2018.
The idea behind this site is to provide site maintenance, site upgrades and site care to WordPress-based small and medium businesses.
While the owners can manage their own sites, it’s nice to have a dedicated third-party look after WordPress updates, server software upgrades, plugin conflicts and compatibility issues.
What are the main features?
- Site support (plugin updates, theme updates, maintenance, malware removal, uptime monitoring, certificate monitoring, security monitoring, server tweaking and more)
- Site audits (security, performance, basic visibility) – weekly/monthly/on-demand
- Site backup
- Site features (frontend, backend, general management)
- Site transfer (server to server)
- Site/domain migration
- Site conversion (static site to WordPress)
- Plugins/themes suggestions, installation and debugging
Over time, I want to add more WordPress tutorials, hosting suggestions and reviews, a job board and a blog.
Check out the maintenance pricing plans and read more about it here.
Unlimited Automated Page Speed Monitoring & Tracking. Completely free.
to track your website. It’s simple, reliable, and best of all, it’s free forever.
See how real people experience the speed of your website. Then find (and fix) your web performance problems.