If you like this article, go ahead and follow me on Twitter:
Our WordPress tutorials allow you to extend the power of WordPress. Our step by step WordPress tutorials are easy to understand and follow the WordPress best practices.
These WordPress tutorials contain real-life examples, tips, and hacks that allow you to learn WordPress faster.
- How to track your WordPress theme usage
- WordPress plugin usage data
- How to display a list of WordPress plugins from the official repository
- How to add pagination to custom WordPress tables
- How to add custom columns to custom post types
- How to create a taxonomy dropdown
- How to generate an expandable archive list
- WordPress performance tutorial: How to cache your mega menu
- WordPress numbered siblings (child page navigation)
- How to rename all WordPress attachments to lowercase
- WordPress video submission – A case study and a code snippet
- Show page content inside another page
- Show category posts in another page
- How to add a custom post type to your WordPress site
- How to create a tabbed interface for your WordPress plugin
- WordPress popular posts without plugins
- WordPress most commented articles during past years
- How to change post author ID for security purposes
Tutorials created, tested and published by getButterfly.com.
Contribute to this article by sharing your opinion on Twitter:
Use SpeedFactor to track your website. It’s simple and reliable.
See how real people experience the speed of your website. Then find (and fix) your web performance problems.