If you like this article, go ahead and follow me on Twitter:
I decided to switch to a recurring subscription model for my WordPress themes, as I have been providing regular monthly updates and advanced support. This decision will help me keep updating and maintaining the themes on a regular basis and I will be able to provide more valuable support to all active customers.
The first theme to get subscriptions is Noir UI, with the other themes getting the upgrade in the next few weeks.
Theme subscription terms of service
My themes focus on both small/brochure sites and on large, corporate sites.
Why choose my WordPress themes?
- Because my themes are not bloated or have unnecessary code.
- Because my themes have a unique focus.
- Because my themes are not 1-million-in-one fits-all solution.
- Because I worked with thousands of customers, websites and companies.
- Because my solutions don’t involve workarounds, hacks and extra coding.
- Because I value my customers.
In case of administrative access for support purposes, I do not save your details, your credentials or any confidential information supplied for purchased services. After customer confirmation, they are immediately discarded and any future access will require customer action and approval.
Support is guaranteed for the active subscription period and it applies to any theme-specific or related issue, free of charge.
Refunds are only granted only if the installed or applied fix generates a fatal error or fails to work with my theme or plugin. In these cases, I try to advise and/or fix the installation free of charge.
Refunds are only granted within 24 days of theme purchase.
Before approving a refund request, I:
• Talk to the customer to see if I can help them, free of charge.
• Provide an extensive audit as to what is malfunctioning on a hosting level, so that they can forward an email to their hosting administrator.